Viral Villa is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and to complying with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This DMCA Compliance Statement outlines our policies and procedures regarding copyright infringement claims on our website. If you believe your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on Viral Villa, please follow the procedures outlined below.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on Viral Villa infringes upon your copyright, you may submit a notice of copyright infringement to our designated Copyright Agent. To be effective, your notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the infringing material, including information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (e.g., the URL of the page where the allegedly infringing content is located).
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send this information to our designated Copyright Agent:
[Your Name] [Your Address] [Your City, State, Zip Code] [Your Email Address] [Your Phone Number]
Counter-Notification by the User
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. To be effective, your counter-notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification of infringement.
Please send this information to our designated Copyright Agent listed above.
Please note: You should seek legal counsel before filing any DMCA notice or counter-notice. Misrepresentations made in your notice or counter-notice may result in legal action against you.
Repeat Infringer Policy
Viral Villa has a policy of terminating the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of copyright. We will investigate and take appropriate action against users who repeatedly violate copyrights.
For further inquiries or questions related to our DMCA Compliance Statement, please contact our designated Copyright Agent at the address provided above.
This DMCA Compliance Statement is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. It is subject to change without notice to reflect updates to copyright laws or changes in our policies and procedures related to DMCA compliance.